Nancy Bleeke is the founder of Sales Pro Insider and the developer of the Genuine Sales Process. Nancy is a goldmine of great information and has an exciting announcement about her sales course which explores distractions that present as obstacles to our ability to generate sales.
I've benefited personally from Nancy's sales coaching services which is why I'm extra excited to share today's episode. Sales training is often broken down into two categories: skills and will. In this episode, we'll focus on the will side of the equation and talk about the four drivers that will help you thrive.
Some people are born with innate abilities that allow them to thrive in various areas of life. For the rest of us, building the skill of running a business, generating sales, or succeeding as an independent financial advisor is related to developing confidence in your abilities. You have the skill to provide a much-needed service. Nancy teaches professionals to value the skills they have in a way that translates into improved sales and customer service.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- The updates available with Nancy's sales training class now that she's offering a virtual delivery option.
- The success drivers involved with helping sales people become successful.
- How entrepreneurs can build self-confidence.
- How financial planners can learn to appreciate the value of the services they provide.
- Characteristics that successful financial advisors share related to time management.
- The one task advisors should do to improve their will to succeed in sales.
Featured on the Show:
- Register for #XYPN17
- XYPN Radio VIP Community
- The Monthly Retainer Model by Alan Moore and Michael Kitces
- Convert Financial Planning Leads to Clients with Nancy Bleeke
- Sales Pro Insider
- Information Page