For the past few episodes, we've focused on real business growth in the financial planning space. This week, Rick Frisbie - the newly minted CEO of Robust Wealth - will share how this advisor-facing technology platform plans to shake up the financial services industry. They'll be open for business in the middle of the first quarter with a software product that will help advisors offer sophisticated solutions and integrate modular services typically secured through third-party vendors.
Rick enjoyed a successful career at Franklin Templeton; rising through the ranks to CIO before taking on the top job at Robust Wealth. They launched their platform last October right after previewing at the #XYPN16 conference. In addition to making a huge splash, Robust Wealth definitely won the conference swag competition.
Advancements in technological solutions for the financial services industry generally moves at a glacial pace. There is so much room for disruption in this industry. Rick offers a thoughtful take on the state of technology in this industry and what we can expect in the next 18 - 24 months. Robo-advisors, or automated wealth platforms, are here to stay. However, advisors will appreciate the suggestions Rick shares to best incorporate these tools in a way that drives growth. Now is the time to embrace the innovative new products and leverage them to capitalize on real business growth.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- The opportunities at Robust Wealth that attracted Rick and led him away from an established career at Franklin Templeton.
- The differences between B2C and advisor-facing software platforms.
- The features that advisors have access to with the Robust Wealth platform and what sets them apart from the competition.
- What the technology trends on the horizon are in the financial services industry.
- A frank discussion on impact of robo-advisors on advisor services, client retention, and client acquisition.
- Whether the market is shifting to fully embrace socially responsible investing and how technology platforms are enabling this shift.
Featured on the Show:
- Register for #XYPN17
- XYPN Radio VIP Community
- The Monthly Retainer Model by Alan Moore and Michael Kitces
- Robust Wealth