We're excited to welcome Pam Horack to XYPN Radio this week. Pam is the founder of Pathfinder Planning, a fee-only financial planning firm based in North Carolina.
Pam is also one of the founding members of the XY Planning Network, and enjoyed a varied career before she found financial planning. The decision to start her firm ultimately came down to two questions for Pam: what was right for her family and her mission for her life.
On this episode, Pam shares her career path, her service model, and how she charges for financial planning. She also shares her tips for parents who struggle to find balance between family and career.
If you have a family or are thinking of starting one, then this is one episode you cannot afford to miss.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- How Pam knew she wanted to be a part of XYPN Planning Network.
- What prompted Pam to start Pathfinder Planning.
- Pam’s philosophy for financial planning.
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of starting your own firm.
- How to find balance in your life.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Pam: Pathfinder Planning | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Pinterest
- XYPN Radio Ep #46: Helping Clients Make Good Decisions with Dr. Daniel Crosby