Today, we have another mailbag episode of Alan and Kitces Unhinged for you. Michael Kitces joins us to answer your questions from the XYPN VIP community, email, and social media.
We answer four of your questions (and, of course, go off on a few tangents in between) and provide our thoughts on taking on investment-only clients and how to stay on track with your business when you struggle with ADD/ADHD.
We also have a frank discussion about how to transition from one niche to another and chat about which conferences we recommend most for young planners.
Have questions that you want answered on #XYPNRadio Unhinged? Join the VIP community!
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- The merits of using audio in your business.
- The pros and cons of taking on investment-only clients.
- How to grow your business when you have ADD/ADHD.
- Why you need to find someone to work with that off-sets any issues you may have with focusing.
- What to consider before you change your niche.
Featured on the Show:
- Michael Kitces
- XYPN Radio Ep #1: The Career of Michael Kitces – How He Became the “King Nerd” of Financial Planning
- XY Planning Network Conference 2016
- FinCon 2016
- FPA NexGen Conference 2016
- Stephen Covey
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Carl Richards