Today’s episode is a shift from our typical one. Alan Moore, CEO and Co-Founder of XYPN, joins Maddy for a conversation about some changes that are happening—good ones—with the leadership structure at XYPN, their roles, and this podcast. As you’ll hear, over the past ten months since Alan was on last, XYPN has continued to grow and formalize, which means Alan and Maddy’s roles are shifting.
Alan discusses his move back as the host of #XYPNRadio, and Maddy’s shift away from being the host. For over 100 episodes, Maddy has interviewed XYPN members, allies, and teammates about a range of topics—listeners have been through COVID and more together with Maddy, and she shares how thankful she is for the support of each and every listener. She has found so much joy in being able to bring stories of success to each of you, and inspire some of you to go out on your own.
If you want to hear more about the future of #XYPNRadio and how you can shape it by filling out a listener survey telling us what you love about the show and want to hear more about, then this episode is for you.
Listen to the Full Interview:
Watch the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- XYPN’s 8th birthday and Maddy’s eight-year anniversary with the company (00:02:56)
- What Alan has loved about the company since it started (00:06:26)
- How XYPN is scaling and formalizing practices (00:09:53)
- Alan’s new role as Visionary with the EOS model (00:13:31)
- The shifts XYPN is experiencing and what members and teammates can expect (00:22:48)
- What being the host of #XYPNRadio has been like for Maddy (00:28:49)
- Key takeaways from Maddy and trends she saw from podcast guests (00:32:05)
- How taking over right before COVID shaped the beginning of Maddy’s time and episodes that taught her something new (00:37:45)
Featured on the Show:
- Alan Moore: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Maddy Roche: LinkedIn | Facebook | Advisor Blog
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- #XYPNRadio Guest Nomination
- The Gap and The Gain: The High Achievers' Guide to Happiness, Confidence, and Success by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy