This week, we are back with another mailbag issue. Kitces and I really enjoy these episodes because it really helps us to identify and address your biggest problems.
Today, we were able to answer five of your burning questions. Returning again to questions surrounding niche marketing, we then move on to how to successfully grow and structure your team. We also dive into TAMPs and the best method to raise your fees. We finish up with how to effectively help your clients even when you are a one-man team.
Listen in below...
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- How to help your niche client when your client's spouse is not in your niche.
- Four ways to approach working with a non-niche client spouse.
- How to structure the ideal team for your firm.
- Kitces’s favorite way to build a team with a path to partnership.
- The pros and cons of TAMPs.
- How to adjust your fees for the client who abuses your service.
- Why you need a client service calendar.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Michael: Kitces.com| Nerd’s Eye View | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Google+| YouTube
- Ep #32: Monthly Retainers in a $1.5 Billion AUM Firm
- Ep #26: The Career of Jude Boudreaux and How Failure Can Define Success
- Ep #24: The Intersection of AUM and Monthly Retainers with Alan & Kitces
- Ep #23: The How and Why of Monthly Retainers with Alan & Kitces
- Ep #20: Net Worth and Income-Based Retainers from The Planning Center
- Ep #7: The Career of Jake Kuebler – How He Bought a Fee-Only Firm at 25 Years Old
- Betterment Institutional
- Cornerstone Financial Group
- Watermark Financial Services
- McLean Asset Management
- Motif Advisor
- Loring Ward
- SCI Group
- Lockwood Advisors
- Pinnacle Advisor Solutions