Today we’re excited to have Jerry Kauffman, a Certified EOS Implementer on the show. EOS is the Entrepreneurial Operating System—a system designed to help entrepreneurs get more of what they want out of their businesses. XYPN integrated the EOS model into our organization just about three years ago, with the help of Jerry, and today we’ll discuss the core components of the system and how it can level up your business.
Jerry talks through the major components of the EOS model—from setting rocks, to the meeting rhythm, to deciding measurables of your scorecard. He discusses the difference between the visionary role and the integrator role and even gives us some behind-the-scenes takeaways from working with Alan Moore and Michael Kitces, both visionaries.
Jerry will be hosting an interactive Pre-Conference workshop at #XYPNLIVE 2021, where he will share the benefits of implementing this system for your company. Check out more details and register for that event here.
EOS is a core component of how XYPN runs its business, and today's episode will give you some ideas on how to get more out of your business using EOS principles.
Listen to the Full Interview:
Watch the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- What being a Certified EOS Implementer means and what EOS is (00:03:02)
- Jerry’s relationship with XYPN and working with Alan Moore and Michael Kitces (00:11:01)
- The importance of leaders having an idea of where you’re going (00:17:52)
- How measurables and using the scorecard help a company grow (00:21:56)
- The execution component of EOS and keeping a pulse on the business (00:34:16)
- Five common frustrations for entrepreneurs and how EOS can resolve them (00:40:49)
- Why having SMART rocks and meaningful rock setting is a key component of company growth (00:49:34)
- What Jerry’s Pre-Con at #XYPNLIVE will cover (00:52:29)
Featured on the Show:
- Jerry Kauffman: Website | LinkedIn
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business by Gino Wickman
- #XYPNLIVE Pre-Conference
- XYPN Member Forums
This Episode is Sponsored By:
An event made just for fee-for-service advisors? Yep, you heard that right. It's #XYPNLIVE and with over 45 content sessions, three keynotes, a one-of-a-kind exhibit day, and networking opportunities galore, it's the game-changing event you've been looking for. Join us in November (in-person or virtually) and leave with knowledge, new connections, and a whole lot of inspiration to accelerate your progress and smash your goals—no matter where you are in your advisor journey. Visit xypnlive.com for full details and to grab your pass.