We’re excited to have Candice Carlton, a digital marketing expert, on the show today to talk about her upcoming #XYPNLIVE(ish) Post-Con, a workshop titled: A Blueprint for Kickass Video. Candice is a pioneer of video in the financial planning industry and has begun to share her passion for it with other advisors.
Today, you’ll hear Candice share how advisors can use video as a way to effectively communicate with their prospective clients, as well as their ongoing clients. She discusses how pivoting to video communication can help advisors establish deep credibility, save time, and expand their reach. Candice talks a lot about how video is all about authenticity, not the gear.
If you’re interested in how to incorporate video into your practice and learn about it in a workshop fashion at a steeply discounted price, then you’ll want to attend Candice's Post-Con, and tune into today’s episode.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- How Candice pivoted into video as a primary form of communication (00:07:30)
- The process of creating an authentic and unscripted video (00:17:20)
- Where niches fit into video (00:21:51)
- How introvert advisors can become comfortable with video (00:25:24)
- How to use video as a tool for ongoing client advisor relationships (00:27:12)
- The future of video in this industry and how it’s not going away (00:29:24)
- An explanation of why video is scalable and can save time for advisors (00:34:51)
- The connection between George Kinder’s Life Planning philosophy and video (00:36:54)
- What being successful at video looks like and how it’s measured (00:38:35)
Featured on the Show:
- Candice Carlton: Website
- Post-Con: A Blueprint for Kickass VIdeo: XYPN Events | Register
- Wistia Soapbox
- George Kinder
- Bob Veres
- The New Skool podcast
- Growth marketing workshop XYPN
This Episode is Sponsored By:
Avocado toast. Selfies. A mountain of student loan debt. Gen Y is anything but traditional and with over 75 million people, it's a population you don't want to ignore. Learn more about how to serve this unique population in our guide, "Attract and Profitably Serve Millennial Clients in Your RIA." Discover three key ways to tap into the millennial market and the six things they want from their financial advisor. Visit www.xyplanningnetwork.com/millennials for your free copy.