XYPN member Craig Joncas and his partner, Jim Bradley, join the show to share their experience building Penobscot Financial Advisors. As Jim reveals how the practice originally got started and Craig discusses what it was like beginning his career interning for Jim, you'll hear about the ups and downs they faced along the way and the difficulties they've navigated over the years as they've built their business.
Listen in to learn about the structure of their business, as well as how they really focus on furthering the careers and skills of their team. You'll discover how Craig and Jim found their niche, the importance of transparency and honesty, and how they plan to grow in the future.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- Why Jim decided to start a firm.
- How Craig got started working with Jim.
- What got them started in their niche.
- How to amicably break free from a broker-dealer.
- The value of transparency and honesty.
- How Craig and Jim scaled to over 500 members.
- What they do to grow team members and foster their unique skills.
- Their vision for growth.
Featured on the Show:
- Craig Joncas: Site | LinkedIn
- Jim Bradley: Site | LinkedIn
- Mid Atlantic Capital Group
- #XYPNLIVE Registration
- XYPN PAUSE: Business Strategy Program
- XYPN VIP Community
This Episode is Sponsored By:
XY Planning Network's annual Benchmarking Study is out! Are you curious about the average number of clients XYPN members get in their first year? Or, how successful niches really are? To answer these burning questions (and more), we enlisted a professional research firm to complete our annual Benchmarking Study. Get your copy hot off the press and discover vital statistics such as the median advisor revenue by years in practice and sources of firm growth—from referrals to blogging, social media, and more! Head over to xyplanningnetwork.com/study to purchase your copy today.