You have the chance to gain or lose mana with everything you do. What is mana? Today you’ll find out the importance of this word, as well as the value of life planning and building a meaningful business from Mana Financial Life Design co-founders, Stephanie Bucko and Cristina Livadary.
Listen in as Cristina and Stephanie explain the paths they took from different industries into financial and life planning and the foundations they used as the basis for their firm. You'll learn how they navigated a deal with investors to help start their business, how they grew to almost 40 households in just one year, and their vision for the future of their firm.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- What mana means and why it’s so important.
- How Stephanie and Cristina started their careers in finance.
- Why they decided to team up and start a firm.
- How they leveraged investing to jump-start their business.
- Why life planning is so important to them.
- How they grew to almost 40 households in just a year.
- What compassionate finance is and how they spread their message.
- How they help people figure out what they really want in life.
Featured on the Show:
- Cristina Livadary: Website | LinkedIn
- Stephanie Bucko: Website | LinkedIn
- George Kinder
- Bucknell University
- #XYPNLIVE Registration
- XYPN PAUSE: Business Strategy Program
- XYPN VIP Community
This Episode is Sponsored By:
XY Planning Network's annual Benchmarking Study is out! Are you curious about the average number of clients XYPN members get in their first year? Or, how successful niches really are? To answer these burning questions (and more), we enlisted a professional research firm to complete our annual Benchmarking Study. Get your copy hot off the press and discover vital statistics such as the median advisor revenue by years in practice and sources of firm growth—from referrals to blogging, social media, and more! Head over to xyplanningnetwork.com/study to purchase your copy today.