Starting and running a business takes intentionality, but it's easy for that intention to fizzle in the chaos of entrepreneurship. Today Eric Roberge, successful practice owner and contributor to Business Insider and Forbes, joins the show to weigh in on the importance of keeping intentionality alive and using it to build a business that exceeds expectations.
Listen in as Eric sheds light on how your goals and vision should evolve along with your business, as well as why they should be re-evaluated and measured regularly. You'll get his unique insight on mindset shifts, the value of changing perspectives throughout your journey, and more.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- An overview of Eric’s business.
- How his marketing and sales approach has evolved.
- The growth rate his business has experienced.
- How he’s going about deciding the direction of his business.
- His fee structure and who he works with.
- The importance of building a business intentionally and staying focused on what you want for your life.
- How Eric and his wife navigate being married and business partners.
Featured on the Show:
- Eric Roberge: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Podcast
- Ep #6: The Career of Eric Roberge - How He Built a Business to Support the Life of His Dreams
- Ep #29: Building a Virtual Firm by Marketing Locally with Eric Roberge
- #XYPNLIVE Registration
- XYPN PAUSE: Business Strategy Program
- XYPN VIP Community
This Episode is Sponsored By:
When it comes to compliance, most financial advisors want to run in the opposite direction. But compliance doesn't have to be that big scary monster hiding under your bed. Our free Risk Assessment Guide will walk you through how to perform a risk assessment one step at a time. Learn how to perform a proper risk assessment and get access to our risk matrix and risk assessment table worksheets developed by XY Planning Network’s in-house compliance team. Visit xyplanningnetwork.com/riskassessment to download your copy.