Today XYPN member Sara Stanich, founder of Cultivating Wealth, joins the show to discuss her unique journey to finding her place in financial planning. We will discuss why she made a career change out of marketing after 12 years and how having experience in multiple industries has led to her success as a financial advisor and business owner. Sara will share what pushed her to launch her own SEC-Registered firm in 2016 and why she sought out full independence.
Listen in to learn why Sara believes there are fantastic opportunities for independent fee-only advisers in general—and for women in particular—and how she balances running a successful business with being a mother of three young kids. If you’re prepared to finally make that career change into financial planning, then this is the episode for you.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- An overview of Sara’s career.
- How she found her place in financial planning.
- The struggles of starting a new career with young children.
- Sara’s fee structure and service model.
- Why she has chosen a few things to specialize in instead of niching down on one.
- How she balances a successful career and a busy family.
- What mind-mapping is.
- What Sara sees for the future of her business.
- Advice she would go back and give her younger self.
Featured on the Show:
- Sara Stanich: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
- #XYPNLIVE Registration
- XYPN PAUSE: Business Strategy Program
- XYPN VIP Community
This Episode is Sponsored By:
XYPN's can’t-miss annual conference returns to Saint Louis in September 2019. This event is jam-packed with valuable content for new firm launchers and established firm owners alike. Take a much-needed break from working IN your business to work ON your business and connect with like-minded advisors leading the real financial planning movement. Go to xyplanningnetwork.com/xypnliveradio to grab your pass today. You won’t want to miss this!