Sidney Divine, founder of Divine Wealth Strategies, joins the show to share how he climbed his way to the top and ended up being voted Financial Planner of the Year in 2017. He explains how he is fulfilling his dream of helping good people live better lives and how that passion has helped him build strong, lasting relationships with his clients.
Listen in to hear how cold calling was beneficial to his career—despite this method being so often discredited—and how, for Sidney, it has always been less about money management and more about financial life planning. We discuss the importance he places on providing freedom to his clients in whatever they decide to pursue, as well as his vision for the future and how he plans to grow his firm.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- An overview of Sidney Divine's career path.
- How cold calling helped him establish his career.
- The importance of finding the appropriate clients for you.
- How Sidney respectfully left his firm and took some of his previous clients with him.
- What RLP stands for and who they are.
- How building solid relationships with clients is helping Sidney bring in even more business.
- Sidney's vision for his firm.
Featured on the Show:
- Sidney Divine: Website | Twitter | Facebook
- Registered Life Planners
- FPA Retreat
- XYPN Live Radio Registration
- XYPN PAUSE: Business Strategy Program
- XYPN Live Radio
- XYPN VIP Community
This Episode is Sponsored By:
XYPN's can’t-miss annual conference returns to Saint Louis in September 2019. This event is jam-packed with valuable content for new firm launchers and established firm owners alike. Take a much-needed break from working IN your business to work ON your business and connect with like-minded advisors leading the real financial planning movement. Go to xyplanningnetwork.com/xypnliveradio to grab your pass today. You won’t want to miss this!