Despite the timing—and despite committing four major don’ts with his own firm—Steve has been steadily growing his business and helping his clients become financially independent. Since bringing on a couple of other advisors, he’s shifted his focus to providing cash flow planning services, and also training other advisors on how to provide this service. Listen in to hear how Steve integrated cash flow planning into his service model, where the majority of his clients come from, and what to expect from the cash flow presentation he'll be giving at XYPN LIVE 2018.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- How Steve’s practice helps clients become financially independent.
- Three reasons his average clients save double to triple what the average person in Australia saves.
- The different segments of his business.
- Four major don'ts Steve committed early on.
- How having a flat fee made things easier.
- The challenge of finding a niche in Australia.
- Where Steve's new clients come from.
- His firm’s philosophy around cash flow planning.
- Their meeting structure when working with clients around cash flow.
- Why Steve got started in coaching.
- What he’s training other advisors on.
- What advisors can expect to learn at Steve's cash flow presentation at XYPN LIVE 2018.
Featured on the Show:
This Episode is Sponsored By:
Orion Advisor Services helps you simplify the complexities of running an advisory business with the industry’s most integrated portfolio management technology platform. Built to reflect your needs, customized to achieve your goals, and delivered with the support you need to be successful. Get back to the business of serving your clients with technology that works for you. Learn more at www.orionadvisor.com.