Completely focused on his niche, Ryan provides a ton of awesome content for physicians through his blog, podcast, different Facebook groups, and more—all of which continue to generate leads. Just two years into starting his firm, he’s over halfway to his goal of reaching 70 clients. In this episode, Ryan shares his experience building his own firm, what he's done to make it such a success, and more.
Listen to the Full Interview:
Want more from XYPN Radio? Become a VIP to access our private community!
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- How Ryan found his way into starting Physician Wealth Services.
- Why he decided to focus on physicians.
- The upfront expenses he faced when building his firm.
- How client meetings are structured at Physician Wealth Services.
- Where Ryan sees the most traction for finding clients.
- Why he now prefers having an upfront fee.
- The reason Ryan isn’t a CFP.
- How he learned about all the various financial planning topics.
- What he wishes he could go back and tell his younger self.
Featured on the Show:
- Ryan Inman: Website | Podcast | Blog | LinkedIn | Twitter
- 6 Proven Behaviors That Increase Wealth
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley Ph.D.
- LoanBuddy App
This Episode Sponsored By:
Support for today’s episode comes from Valenta BPO, providing virtual assistant and paraplanner outsourcing solutions specifically for financial advisors and the financial planning industry. What highly repetitive tasks are you doing that take up your time and keep you from seeing more clients? What if those tasks (like data input, building financial plans, document organization, and more) could be done by a trained professional who could complete these tasks with quality, accuracy, and efficiency? Valenta BPO can take that on for you. Visit valentabpo.com to see how Valenta BPO can help you do more of what only you can do.