Have you ever wondered about or considered teaming up with another advisor? If so, this episode is for you. Both Gabe Anderson and Scott Bell started their own practices and ended up merging their financial planning and investment businesses to create a business that provides a quality experience for all clients. They discuss the process of merging and where they want to go with their partnership.
Gabe and Scott share their backgrounds and how they got into financial planning (with a shared interest in investment services. They discuss how great it is that they can balance each other when it comes to skill sets and interests. From mistakes they’ve made to hiring, teamwork and systems, there’s a ton to learn from this awesome team.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- How Gabe and Scott ended up as business partners.
- How they managed the merge.
- How their different businesses work together.
- The different roles they play.
- How they ended up with a niche in the entertainment industry.
- How to manage business growth vs. lifestyle.
- What it’s like to team up with another advisor.
- How to build your ideal lifestyle through building a wealth management business.
- The importance of getting involved in organizations.
- The benefits of having different designations.
Featured on the Show:
- GDP, Inc. - Email
- Crafted Wealth Management: Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Email
- Michigan Tech
- UW Milwaukee
- Northwestern Mutual
- Setting Up an RIA and Starting a New Financial Planning Practice on Less Than 10,000 with Sophia Bera
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- American College
- Trading Places
- Family Ties
- Morgan Stanley
- Jerry Maguire
- Wealth Box
- First Step Cash Management
This Episode Sponsored By:
Did you know that 72% of callers who reach an automated answer will hang up without leaving a message and often call another advisor? A missed call can cost you a new client or chance to grow wallet share with existing ones.
That's why finance professionals rely on Ruby®’s live receptionists to answer calls, transfer only the calls they want, take messages, collect new client intake, make follow-up calls, and more—allowing them to accomplish more and grow.
Let Ruby help you increase productivity and give outstanding client service with every call. For a special offer visit callruby.com/XYPN and use promo code XYPN, or better yet, call us at 844.853.7829.