Catie also shares some great tips on managing time and tasks, especially as an entrepreneur. She emphasizes the importance of accepting the fact that the to-do list doesn’t end and how to break up tasks and prioritize what you need to do. Catie talks about her book and how she leverages her humor and writing to gain clients, speaking engagements and consulting gigs.
Listen to the Full Interview:
What You'll Learn from This Episode:
- How Catie uses humor to engage with clients and how that helps them achieve financial success.
- How she leverages her book to get clients, speaking engagements and consulting gigs.
- Why she only works with about 12 people.
- How she likes to connect with her target demographic through writing.
- Why she decided to go out on her own and start her practice.
- How she narrowed down her target market.
- Her best advice on time and task management.
Featured on the Show:
- Catie Hogan: Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Podcast | Instagram | Blog
- The Millenial's Guide to Getting Your Sh*t Together by Catie Hogan
- Emerson College
- Edward Jones
- Google Calendar
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Village Theatre Atlanta
- Finding the Funny in Financial Literacy - TedX Talk with Catie
- Speaker Services
Support for today’s episode comes from Ruby Receptionists, the only live remote receptionist service dedicated to helping financial service professionals win more clients and build trust. From their studio in Portland, Oregon, Ruby's friendly, professional receptionists ensure exceptional client experiences by answering calls live in English or Spanish, transferring calls, taking messages, addressing common questions, collecting new client intake, making follow up call and more—just like an in-house receptionist, at a fraction of the cost. Let Ruby help you turn rings into relationships! For a special offer visit callruby.com/XYPN and use promocode XYPN Or call (844) 853-7829